- Clifford NarcisAsked on April 02, 2012 at 04:31 AM
I'm having trouble remembering access to a form we created on JOTFORM some time ago, I've tried all possible usernames i can think of but it won't work. i do have a copy of the form on my client's website ( www.heinzbabies.com/membership.html) and the ID code of the form is: 10941115249
How do i regain access to this form? Please help.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 02, 2012 at 04:36 AM
You do have a 'Free Account' registered using gmail.com email adddress.
To retrieve the account please visit Jotform.com homepage. On the bottom right, click 'Forgot Password'.
Hope that helps!
- Clifford NarcisAnswered on April 02, 2012 at 04:45 AM
Yes, but i can't remember that as well. My staff was the one who created the account and has since left the company...all i need is an indication of what the username / email address might be, i think i can figure out the rest. But i have no idea where to start looking
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 02, 2012 at 04:53 AM
That gmail email address I'm referring to is your personal gmail account.
- Clifford NarcisAnswered on April 02, 2012 at 04:56 AM
Thanks! it worked.
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 02, 2012 at 04:57 AM
Glad you found it. Thanks for using Jotform Clifford!