- FoMLASHAsked on July 26, 2016 at 10:37 AM
We've been approved for discount pricing: FoMLASH.
I can't get the link to display the reduced price.
I'd like to sign up for Silver for 2 months.
Can you help?
I need to get started . . . my registration date is coming up soon :)
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 11:56 AM
I can see that the confirmation email was sent to you, but the "See Discounted Pricing Plans" button is redirecting you to the regular pricing. I will report this to our second level, you will be updated via this thread.
- FoMLASHAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 03:36 PM
Hi JotForm Support,
May I go ahead and sign up with the Silver Plan for $39 and have that price valid for 2 months instead of 1 month?
I'm on a tight deadline to get my registration form set up & published by 8/1.
Thanks for considering this request!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 03:54 PM
This ticket has been assigned to one of our developers already. Please allow up to 48 hours, if this takes longer, then we can seek for an option to valid the $39 Silver plan for 2 months.
The thing is that, I don't know if the developer will need your account to be in free plan to enable the nonprofit pricing. You will be updated via this thread when there is a resolution.
- JotForm DeveloperdenizAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 01:20 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Now, you can see our non-profit discount prices.
- FoMLASHAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 12:45 PMYou *rock* ~ thank you :)
Sally Buffat, Business Coordinator
Monona Public Library
1000 Nichols Road, Monona, WI 53716
608 216 7452
*Monona Library -- where late fees are a thing of the past!*