JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How do I get multiple and different recipients to sign on the form?Asked by phlp on July 26, 2016 at 12:56 PM
Is this flow possible? How can we collect multiple signatures from unique individuals and then have the form submitted to a central address.
Here's what we need:
1) Person A accesses form on website or other central location
2) Person A completes form and sends to Persons B via email (is this possible and how?)
3) Person B must view completed form and add signature indicating approval
4) Person B then sends form to Person C
5) Person C must also view completed form and add signature indicating approval
6) Completed and signed form must be submitted to Person D (jotform account holder)
Persons A, B, and C are always different individuals, so we can't set up a standard flow that works for every form. How can person A get the form to B & C? It can be simultaneously or one after the other--it doesn't matter.
We are currently using a fillable PDF esign form but it doesn't work for everyone.
It is possible to setup the form to collect multiple signatures using approval workflow by using some conditions. It looks like that you are looking for a similar form provided in the thread below:
However, your requirement has additional approvals in which the first approval process steps can be duplicated. Please go through the steps provided in the thread and give it a try to see if that helps.
Please get back to us with the form ID/URL if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist you further.