- phlpAsked on July 26, 2016 at 12:56 PM
Is this flow possible? How can we collect multiple signatures from unique individuals and then have the form submitted to a central address.
Here's what we need:
1) Person A accesses form on website or other central location
2) Person A completes form and sends to Persons B via email (is this possible and how?)
3) Person B must view completed form and add signature indicating approval
4) Person B then sends form to Person C
5) Person C must also view completed form and add signature indicating approval
6) Completed and signed form must be submitted to Person D (jotform account holder)
Persons A, B, and C are always different individuals, so we can't set up a standard flow that works for every form. How can person A get the form to B & C? It can be simultaneously or one after the other--it doesn't matter.
We are currently using a fillable PDF esign form but it doesn't work for everyone.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 01:49 PM
It is possible to setup the form to collect multiple signatures using approval workflow by using some conditions. It looks like that you are looking for a similar form provided in the thread below:
However, your requirement has additional approvals in which the first approval process steps can be duplicated. Please go through the steps provided in the thread and give it a try to see if that helps.
Please get back to us with the form ID/URL if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist you further.