- SottoboscoAsked on April 02, 2012 at 07:07 AM
Hi There, all ok with my form, only I have this serious problem: the link to the uploaded images present in the emailed submission in not clickable. We must go online in few days and we need this option. Please Help us.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 02, 2012 at 07:41 AM
Have you tried to reset the form notification email so that all the form fields including the link to the uploaded file is displayed in the email? I cloned your form and reset the notification email, the link to the uploaded file was included and it was clickable.
To do this:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Select "Notification",
5. Click on "Delete Email" button,
6. Click on "Email Alerts" again,
7. Click on "Add New Email" and complete the wizard.
Please let us know if this works. Thanks!