- SottoboscoAsked on April 02, 2012 at 08:17 AM
Hello I receive this from you, I follow all but the link doesn't appear. (I find in the email xxx.jpg written but there's no link). Please gonna solve cause I have to publish the site.
Have you tried to reset the form notification email so that all the form fields including the link to the uploaded file is displayed in the email? I cloned your form and reset the notification email, the link to the uploaded file was included and it was clickable.
To do this:
1. Open your form on the Form Builder
2. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,
3. Click on "Email Alerts",
4. Select "Notification",
5. Click on "Delete Email" button,
6. Click on "Email Alerts" again,
7. Click on "Add New Email" and complete the wizard.
Please let us know if this works. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on April 02, 2012 at 08:50 AM
Tried to filled out the form and was able to receive the notifcation with a clickable image link. Seems to be working when checked.
Try changing the notification e-mail to a different email address and see if that works.
Let us know.