- stacipaulAsked on July 26, 2016 at 05:46 PMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 26, 2016 at 07:21 PM
You can use the Matrix tool to add table to your form. Here's how to add a table:
1. In the Form Builder, go to Survey Fields. Select the Matrix and then drag it to your form.
2. You can change how many rows and text labels here in the Rows button.
3. You can also change how many columns you want and text labels here in the Columns button.
4. In the Input Type, there's a lot of option it depends what's your preference.
Please complete your inquiries so we can help you better. Thank you.