- 2adorableAsked on April 02, 2012 at 09:39 AM
does jot form have an integrated CRM program? i am willing to pay more for this.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on April 02, 2012 at 12:23 PM
Sorry but can you be specific on what CRM you wish to have integrated with JotForm?
As of the moment the latest integration that we have added in JotForm are MailChimp, Campaign Monitor and AWeber. We hope to work on more integrations this year we have a list of feature requests that our developers review for implementation.
- 2adorableAnswered on April 02, 2012 at 12:53 PM
sales force or esalestrack
e- Sales track is looking for partners! so is salesforce
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on April 02, 2012 at 04:35 PM
Thank you for providing additional information.
We have already added Salesforce integration to our To Do List, and we will let you know once it becomes available.
Also, I have escalated eSalesTrack integration request to our Development Team.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 07:46 AM
We have plans to integrate with salesforce within this month. Can you tell us what kind of integration do you need? That could help our developers when they are working on the integration.
- 2adorableAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 10:22 AM
i need to be able to map my fields in my form so the information captured in jotform can be captured in the same manner in sales force, then i can properly track and disperse leads to my team members.
- 2adorableAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 10:24 AM
sales force lets you send leads to team members, set reminders and leave notes on files for your sales team. this is the type of solution i desperately need.
- 2adorableAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 01:37 PM
I am paitiently waiting for this integration to happen, please keep me informed i am very excited.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 02:55 PM
Thank you for using our service. We will indeed be informing you once the integration finally happen, just like as we did with our previous JotForm integrations.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 19, 2012 at 09:03 AM
UPDATE: We have finally released integration with Salesforce:
You can now integrate JotForm forms with Salesforce. You can even map form fields with your Salesforce lead/contact fields.
- 2adorableAnswered on April 20, 2012 at 11:53 AM
thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! jot form is now the greatest form builder on the planet!!