- markninnimAsked on April 02, 2012 at 09:59 AM
Since applying some CSS to achieve rounded corners I have developed bullet points? Any ideas?
This is a great resource, keep up the great work.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 02, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Injecting this CSS Codes to your form should remove the disc list style.
CSS Injection Guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/117-How-to-Inject-Custom-CSS-Codes
Hope this helps. Thanks.
- markninnimAnswered on April 02, 2012 at 10:23 AM
Awesome, thank you.
I've noticed that since playing with CSS my labels are now ontop opposed to the left, I dont suppose you know why?
- markninnimAnswered on April 02, 2012 at 10:26 AM
Also, the text that I put in to help people is now the same size as the labels... Perhaps right angles are not so bad!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 02, 2012 at 10:46 AM
Your form is fine here. It think there was a temporary problem with the css styling on your form. Can you please clear your browsers cache and check it again? Thanks.
Let us know if you have further questions. Thanks.