What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Form displaying 404 error message on my facebook pageAsked by boobookitty on July 27, 2016 at 11:46 AM
I tried adding the app to the facebook page, it worked for a short period of time and now there is a sign that says Woops 404, page temporarily unavailable, moved, or no longer exists.
I tried deleting the app and reloading it and it still didn't work (I waited over night too).
Can you help me solve this please? :)
app Facebook Page hello and
Could you try the following the steps below in the order as they provided and see if that helps?
1. Login to your facebook account and remove the tab which is already there in the page
2. Now, logout from your facebook account.
3. Open the form that you want to embed on your facebook page and follow the steps provided in the guide below to publish the form.
4. Login to your facebook account when prompted
5. Once the tab is created in your facebook page, the form should be displaying properly.
If the issue still persists, please try logging to a different browser and see if that helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.