- boobookittyAsked on July 27, 2016 at 11:46 AM
I tried adding the app to the facebook page, it worked for a short period of time and now there is a sign that says Woops 404, page temporarily unavailable, moved, or no longer exists.
I tried deleting the app and reloading it and it still didn't work (I waited over night too).
Can you help me solve this please? :)
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 01:58 PM
Could you try the following the steps below in the order as they provided and see if that helps?
1. Login to your facebook account and remove the tab which is already there in the page
2. Now, logout from your facebook account.
3. Open the form that you want to embed on your facebook page and follow the steps provided in the guide below to publish the form.
4. Login to your facebook account when prompted
5. Once the tab is created in your facebook page, the form should be displaying properly.
If the issue still persists, please try logging to a different browser and see if that helps. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.