- ElleEstLuLaRoeAsked on July 27, 2016 at 12:25 PM
Still waiting for Square integration here!
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 12:35 PM
Yes, a handful of our users also requested for Square integration. I have set this thread as a feature request to our Development Team so they can review the feasibility of the integration. You will be updated on this same thread accordingly so keep an eye out.
- ehtravelsAnswered on July 27, 2016 at 09:17 PM
My dear Jim_R. This is utterly an insufficient and misleading answer. This "Feature Request" has been made repeatedly for 2 years now and we still have not seen any real promise as to integrating Square Payments.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 12:56 AM
Apologies for this.
However, please do note this is based on the number of requests we receive about the same feature, this is something that our higher ups will decide if gets implemented.
Please do note that we will update the requests we received about this feature if/when this is implemented, although we cannot provide an exact time frame about this, we will ensure to update the requests.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 21, 2016 at 09:11 AM
Your wait is over!
- madelinegoodAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 02:52 PMI am using Square integration on my Jotform, and the wizard asked me to create items. I created 4 items via the JotForm wizard, but the items I created do not show up in my Square dashboard. When I made a test purchase via JotForm, it came through on my Square account as "Custom Amount". I need it to come through as the item I created in the JotForm wizard! Please help me understand why this isn't syncing properly. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 10, 2017 at 04:54 PM
In order to assist you better I have moved your question to another thread, it can be found here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1031029
We will assist you on that thread as soon as possible.
- WashingtonCountyFairAnswered on March 08, 2017 at 09:57 AM
Hi, JotForm Support.
The link you provided is non-existent.
It just loops back to my forms page.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on March 08, 2017 at 11:09 AM
@WashingtonCountyFair - That thread was meant for madelinegood. It loops back to the My Forms page because the thread was set to Private and only madelinegood has access to it.
I'm seeing you created 2 more threads:
https://www.jotform.com/answers/1084739 - Original
https://www.jotform.com/answers/1084736 - Duplicate
If you have something to add or have a followup question, don't reply via email. Instead, open your first and original thread by clicking this link then post your reply from there. Thanks!