- iantcanadaAsked on July 28, 2016 at 12:25 AM
Lecture 203M Cost: field needs to show when both appointment times are selected but not when only one selected.Is there a formula I can use.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 02:44 AM
There's a trick to achieve that.
1. Add a form calculation field to your form then hide it this is used for conditional purposes only.
2. Add the Thursday inventory widget field in the calculation wizard
3. Then create a condition that if the calculation field value is equal to 2034520345 show the Lecture 203M Cost: field.
2034520345 - This number is taken from the two checkbox options when they are both selected.
Hope this helps!
- iantcanadaAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 03:59 AM
Still is not working
If I select 203M only then is correct - Box 203M cost with $45
If I select 203A only then is correct - Box 203A cost with $45
But is a choose both nothing happens - should have Box 203A&M Cost with $90
Added calc field and Plugged in your condition but nothing happens
Sorry my initial question was a bit confusing
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 05:39 AM
I noticed that the condition you created for 203A&M was with the Thursday field, not the Calculation field. You will need to create a condition for the 203A&M cost so that if the Calculation is equal to 2034520345, then the 203A&M field will be shown. You can check out the condition below:
Here's how it should work after:
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- iantcanadaAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 06:23 AM
Thank you so much.