- ymapkerAsked on July 28, 2016 at 03:45 AM
I don't like to use my private nickname for business purposed, could you please change the nickname to CDV-APS please?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 05:18 AM
Per your request, I have now changed your username from ymapker to CDV-APS. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Cheers.
- PhilippAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 08:18 AM
thanks for changing it. However, now, during sign in I am being told that the username is invalid. Could you Check?
- BorisAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 09:33 AM
Sorry, this is because usernames are not allowed to contain any other characters, except for alphanumeric (letters and numbers).
I have reverted your username back to ymapker, so that you can log into your account as before. If you want us to change your username into something else, please let us know what would be your desired username, containing only letters and numbers.
You can also check whether your desired username is available directly on our signup page, by entering it on the form, but please do not click on "Create My Account" button:
We look forward to your response.
- PhilippAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 09:54 AM
then just go with CDV, that should be sufficient.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 11:09 AM
Unfortunately, CDV is no longer available. Do you have another username in mind?
- ymapkerAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 11:13 AM
Let's do CDVAPS then.
Thanks so much for your assistance!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 01:39 PM
Done. Please re-login using the new username. Also, you need to manually update custom form URL if you are using it to reflect the new username.