- lmulanaxgracebaptistcantoncomAsked on July 28, 2016 at 08:25 AM
If you use the same form again, how do you delete the old submissions? I thought I had seen a button to do that but cannot find it now.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 10:11 AM
You can delete the form submissions in the Submissions page.
1. In the My Forms page, select the form and then click the More button. After that, select the View Submissions in the drop down menu.
2. In the Submission page, you can choose any delete options. You'll find 1 delete button at the top right and 2 delete options in the Grid report.
Note: Deleted submission is not recoverable. I advise to check this guide on How-to-Download-Form-Submissions-as-Excel-CSV-PDF
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need any further help. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 02:53 PM
Answered by lmulanaxgracebaptistcantoncom
That works!! Thank you!
My pleasure. Let us know if you need any further help.