- pkhanAsked on July 28, 2016 at 11:37 AM
I am sending a custom autoresponder depending on customer input. Actually it is quotation which depends on customer input. Customer likes to get the quotation in pdf format.
Is there any way, I can convert the custom autoresponder content into a pdf and send it as an attachment ?
I see there is a pdf attachment option in notification (although it seems that attached pdf cannot be customized, if I understood correctly), but not in autoresponder.
Please suggest some work around.
Thank you !
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 02:01 PM
Unfortunately, you cannot convert the autoresponder to a PDF file. However, you can customize the attached PDF in the autoresponder email using the PDF Designer. Here's how:
1. Select the form and then click the Submissions button.
2. In the Submissions page, click the PDF button and then select the Customize PDF option.
3. Here in the PDF Designer, you can customize the attached PDF file.
4. Please make sure that the PDF attachment is enabled in the autoresponder email.
Hope that helps. Thank you.