- dgenaroAsked on July 28, 2016 at 11:51 AM
When entering a new lead salesforce ask you to select a record type . Is it possible to integrate jotform while selecting a particular record type ?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 01:51 PM
Yes, you can select the Account, Contact or Lead type while enabling the Salesforce integration on your form.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- dgenaroAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 02:42 PM
Prior to creating a new lead , salesforce ask
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 04:32 PM
That feature is not implemented in our integration, I will forward a request on your behalf to have it. However, the request can be approved or declined, and if it gets approved, there is no estimated time-frame for the implementation.
You should be notified via this thread if there is any updates on this request.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 01, 2017 at 09:05 AM
This feature is now available.
You may select the record type after you have chosen the object (Lead/Contact/Account) you want JotForm to create.
Do let us know if you have any comments or suggestions or if you need help with anything related to JotForm.