- cdulaneyAsked on July 28, 2016 at 12:02 PM
The form functions in every web browser including safari, but will not open on the machines using internet explorer. We are launching the form from links on desktops, not from a website or embedded source.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 02:04 PM
Could you please provide us with the form id and the version of the Internet Explorer you are using so we can test the issue?
- cdulaneyAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 02:45 PMhttps://form.jotform.com/62074309280957
IE 8, and I tried on several machines in the building XP, 7, etc.
Thank you for your help
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 04:42 PM
Unfortunately, I have only Windows 10 at the moment and it is loading fine in my Internet Explorer 11 and Edge:
Could you please test in your Internet explorer and take a screenshot of the error/or screen that you see when you load?
In the meantime I'll ask one of my colleagues if it is loading on their Internet explorer 8.
We'll wait for your response.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 04:53 PM
I tested in Windows 7 and Internet Explorer 8 and it worked fine.
I just wanted to let you know. Will wait for your response.
- cdulaneyAnswered on August 01, 2016 at 11:45 AMSorry, I email from my Mac, and the issue is on the office machine, but
hope that helped, all SSL and security issues from your previous forum
posts are on and active.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 01, 2016 at 01:21 PM
I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understood is it working now on your Internet Explorer?
Please let us know.
- cdulaneyAnswered on August 01, 2016 at 01:45 PMNo, I tried to send the screen shot with the error, it doesnt work as of
now. I was saying I have read through your support forums and checked
the security setting to ensure it would function. Did the image arrive
with the last email?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on August 01, 2016 at 03:23 PM
Unfortunately your image did not came through. Please note that images that are attached inside of email will not be shown here on forum. You will need to open this thread and to upload your screenshot here on forum.
I have tested your form in Internet Explorer 8, but I was also not able to replicate mentioned issue. Your form was loaded correctly on my end and when I submitted the form I got redirected to Thank You page.
It seems that this issue is related to your computer. Did you tested your form on some other computer using Internet explorer?
Looking forward to your reply.