- EHSPTSAAsked on July 28, 2016 at 12:19 PM
I try to integrate paypall using the wizard. I follow the steps but nothing works it is not taking me to the secured paypall screen. What do I miss? If I can use a basic template would b great. I seem to miss major basic steps - please point me in the right direction.
If I can use a basic template would b great. I seem to miss major basic steps - please point me in the right direction.
I want after the user chooses the products and arrives at a total that:
1. the total is transferred in payment total for paypal
2. secure payment paypall screen is opened and user can eather use paypall or their own other credit card entered there
3. Receive some payment complete notification
my form - I deleted the paypall configuration as it was not getting me anywhere with the wizard
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 02:27 PM
Please check the following guide for passing a calculation value to the payment field:
The guide highlights the old layout. IF you're on the new layout, simply follow the steps in the visual guide below:
2. You are using Paypal standard. Users will be redirected to Paypal payment page after clicking the submit button in the form. They can either pay by Paypal or pay by credit card, but see to it that Paypal account optional is enabled in your Paypal account. Please check https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/account-optional.
3. Paypal does this all the time. If you'd like to send an email from your form, you need to create an autoresponder email.
I hope that helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance regarding this matter.