What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
I tried integrating my form with Paypal but it's not redirecting me to the payment pageAsked by EHSPTSA on July 28, 2016 at 12:19 PM
I try to integrate paypall using the wizard. I follow the steps but nothing works it is not taking me to the secured paypall screen. What do I miss? If I can use a basic template would b great. I seem to miss major basic steps - please point me in the right direction.
If I can use a basic template would b great. I seem to miss major basic steps - please point me in the right direction.
I want after the user chooses the products and arrives at a total that:
1. the total is transferred in payment total for paypal
2. secure payment paypall screen is opened and user can eather use paypall or their own other credit card entered there
3. Receive some payment complete notification
my form - I deleted the paypall configuration as it was not getting me anywhere with the wizard
Please check the following guide for passing a calculation value to the payment field:
The guide highlights the old layout. IF you're on the new layout, simply follow the steps in the visual guide below:
2. You are using Paypal standard. Users will be redirected to Paypal payment page after clicking the submit button in the form. They can either pay by Paypal or pay by credit card, but see to it that Paypal account optional is enabled in your Paypal account. Please check https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/account-optional.
3. Paypal does this all the time. If you'd like to send an email from your form, you need to create an autoresponder email.
I hope that helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance regarding this matter.