- OVUFormsAsked on July 28, 2016 at 01:12 PM2. The second problem is that it appears it wouldn't matter if I had access. Right now, my colleague gets the limit dates dialogue, has set up dates, but when she saves and refreshes the form, the limited dates have not held. They are entered, but aren't actually limited. So, Problem #2... even if I had access to the dialogue the date limits do not appear to be working.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 01:31 PM
I have checked your form and only Tuesdays or Fridays are available. Were you able to resolve your issue? Are there any specific dates that you are unable to disable from calendar?
If you issue is still not resolved, please tell us which dates you are trying to disable on your form.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- OVUFormsAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 01:49 PM
Unfortunately no. Only having Tuesdays and Fridays available is correct, but that isn't something that we implemented recently. That part is working fine.
The problem is, the Disable Custom Dates section is not working. We have a list of custom dates entered, but they still show up on the calendar as available. These dates have already been booked or are off-limits for some other reason, so we need them to be grayed out and un-selectable.
Here are the dates currently in the Disable Custom Dates field:
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 02:06 PM
I was able to replicate this issue as well. Sorry for inconvenience this may caused you. I will escalate this issue to our developers.
Once this issue is resolved we will inform you via this tread.
- JotForm SupportNicholasWestleyAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 04:43 AM
This should now be fixed. The new wizard was saving the dates in the wrong format which was then preventing the old wizard from opening. You should now be able to open up either wizard and save the date limits successfully.
Sorry for the inconvenience.