- opxladminAsked on July 28, 2016 at 01:14 PM
- IrshadAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 03:14 PM
I would suggest you to try creating the clone of form. Please check the below article, which explains, how you can create the Clone of an existing form:
If you face any issue or need further assistance, feel free to revert back.
- opxladminAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 06:20 PM
Thanks but Cloning won't work. Way too much effort.
What would be great would be an option to copy this element and then open another form and paste it.
Add a menu item to the Customize this Element menu for "CUSTOM WIDGET"
1. Asks to save the element as a widget (it goes in your personal widget library)
2. Asks for a name for the personal widget
3. Saves it
Then when working on another form, and you want to drop this element in that form,
Bring up the Widgets menu and select "My Widgets" and select from the list to insert.