- candicebeatyAsked on July 28, 2016 at 02:26 PM
I am not being told that its complete and not sure if i am doing it correctly. It doesn't look at all like the instructions here.
No finished button or anything. any advice?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 04:30 PM
Apologies for that, the instructions are not currently updated with screenshots from the new wizard, they should be updated soon.
Regarding to your integration, I have checked it and I can see it has been successfully completed, I even tested your form and was redirected to the PayPal payment page:
Could you please test it on your end too?
You should be redirected to the same page as I was redirected; however, if you do not, please let us know.
- candicebeatyAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 10:45 PMawesome! thanks so much! I am assuming that there is nothing left for me to
do but embed my form...is that right?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 01:33 AM
Yes, correct. For embedding the form, this guide should help: https://www.jotform.com/help/67-Which-Form-Embed-Code-Should-I-Use.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 07:14 AM
Since your next question is no longer related to the primary topic on this thread, I have moved it to a new one in order to prevent confusion on the thread discussion. We'll respond to your question on this link momentarily.
Thanks for your understanding.