- bcameraclubAsked on July 28, 2016 at 03:47 PM
I am trying to indicate a price depending on the number of files submitted. I use the conditional under the Pay button that basically say - if the Choose File is Filled in the first fiel->pay $10, If the Choose File is filled in the 2nd file->pay 10*2 ($20).
However if I test it nothing is shown in the Pay button. Is this beacuse the system does not recognize the Choose File is Filled or Empty area?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 28, 2016 at 06:13 PM
Please check the following form:
If you would like to clone it to your account, please follow the next guide:
The idea behind it is to calculate a number of files, then calculate a total amount and forward it to the payment field.
- Form calculation fields added.
- Added conditions to populate the file fields.
- Total calculation.
- Forwarding to the payment field.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.