- snit99Asked on July 28, 2016 at 10:35 PM
I'm trying to re-integrate to Google Spreadsheet.
The submission date was not populating, so I tried to re-integrate. Now, I do not get a folder in Google Drive. But when you click on the link showing that it had integrated, the spreadsheet shows up.
I have cleared the cache for JotForm and for both Safari and Chrome.
I have re-integrated many times now and still no folder in Google Drive.
Can you help????Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 01:37 AM
When you integrate Google Spreadsheet, it will create a new spreadsheet with all the existing submission on your form, it will have it's own folder which is placed in the root directory. The old spreadsheet will remain intact on your Google Drive folder BUT it will no longer receive updates.
If you integrate Google Drive, it will create its own folder in the root directory.
Here's what I meant:
1. Here I integrated both Google Spreadsheet and Google Drive on one of my forms.
2. In my integration wizard, I set the folder name to "Test Form - Google Integrations" on both the Google Drive and Google Spreadsheet.
3. You can see on my Google Drive's root directory that they both created a separate folder for themselves.
If you re-integrate Google Spreadsheet AND you used the same folder name, then the spreadsheet will be created in the same folder. It will not create a new folder, I believe.
If I misunderstood your concern, please do provide us more information about the issue.
- snit99Answered on July 29, 2016 at 05:17 PM
Thank you!!! I would delete the spreadsheet integration and then kept trying to re-integrate with the same name and it would not show up in my Google Drive. I changed the name and now it does.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 06:18 PM
Great! Glad to see that the issue is now resolved for you by changing the name. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!