- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 07:16 AM
Since I wasn't sure from which screen you would like to print I'll give you few possibilities.
1. You can go to Submissions and print directly from there submission that you select:
-And then click print:
2. Other way would be to add print button on your form and edit link in your submission so you can print the filled form as it is:
-Add print button by clicking on Submit button and switching Print button on:
-Then go to your Emails:
-And add Edit link that will appear in each submission:
-That way, every time somebody submits the form you will have that link in your form and when you click on it you will be able to open the form that is submitted by that customer:
-And finally filled form ready for printing:
3. Third way would be that you print from email directly, if that format works for you:
Hope it will help you in what you are trying to achieve.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- VictorineAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 09:03 AM
After all the time that I have spent on this document it is still not printing as a professional looking company order form document . Is there anything else that you can suggest otherwise I will have to abandon it and we will keep on writing on a paper order form.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 10:08 AM
You can modify the layout of your PDF to your preferred design. To modify the layout of your PDF, you need to select the form in your My Forms page, and then click the Submissions button
Click on the PDF icon, then on "Customize PDF":
After this, you can proceed in dragging in place the positions of your labels and field containers to design your PDF submissions.
Hope this helps.