- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 09:04 AM
This is possible with the use of Update/Calculate Field condition. However, you will need to create a lot of conditions in order to do this. I created a demo form (https://form.jotform.com/62074327499969), please do check it.
Here's a guide on how I did the demo form:
1. Create 4 text boxes. The fields are for ID, Name, Age and Email.
2. Click the Conditions button in the Form Builder.
3. Select Update/Calculate Field condition.
4. The condition should go like this:
If the value of ID is equal to "001" then "John Smith" will be entered in the Name field.
5. You need to create a condition for the other fields as well.
If the value of ID is equal to "001" then "30" will be entered in the Age field.
If the value of ID is equal to "001" then "firstname.lastname@example.org" will be entered in the Email field.
6. Here's how it will look like:
You might want to check this guide: How-to-Populate-Field-with-a-Value-from-Another-Field
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- asifjamilakhtarAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 09:45 AMCan multiple logics b implemented in 1 conition
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 10:21 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to have multiple "do / action" statement in the Update/Calculate Field condition. In the condition wizard, there is no "+" sign or no option to add another "do / action" statement.
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.