- keskimakimecomAsked on July 29, 2016 at 10:01 AM
100% of my clients are having trouble sending forms over the past 4 months. I have recently lost a client because they were so frustrated with the form not sending after many, many attempts. I ma frustrated. Here are the problems:
1. The screen turns white when my clients pay through paypal and I receive nothing--no form or payment. I have contacted paypal 4 times about this and they told me to have my clients clear their web browser history. I have to have every single client do this or it freezes up and the screen turns white. This seems ridiculous and is embarrassing to have to tell my clients to do. Some of my clients are afraid to use the jot form link now because they think it is not safe.2. I have other clients who just never get to the payment screen (not all, but enough clients that it's annoying).3. I have had a few clients recently tell me that they received a notice of payment on their paypal account or creditcard, but I have received nothing(not through e-mail or junk mail, jot form, or paypal)
Help--I am frustrated and spending hours and hours each week trying to help my clients get through.Page URL:
- KadeJMAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 10:48 AM
So basically to me it seems like you are having a couple different issues with your form so let's go ahead and take a look at the first problem with the screen turning white.
I've attempted to replicate this issue you mentioned you are having with the screen turning white when paying on the form using paypal.
However, after investigating this I am not experiencing the same issue on our end which appears to be working normally and might be a temporary or browser-related issue.
Are you able to find out what OS and Browser|Browser Version some of your clients are using when they experience that problem?
Also, is this happening when they are on the form? Or just when they get to paypal? Any idea?
As for the second and third issues I've moved those to two new threads to look at separately.
- keskimakimecomAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 04:45 PMMost of the time it happens when they hit pay in paypal—the screen goes white. I have complain 4 times to paypal as I feel it is ridiculous that a place as large as paypal asks it’s clients to clear your browser history prior to paying to avoid problems. I was just checking to see if there is anything you can do on your end.
I am also having some clients saying that when they hit the submit button on jotform that they never get the payment screen—this does not happen with everyone—could happen to one one day and someone else goes thorugh. Just random
- KadeJMAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 05:10 PM
Based on the issue it could be a browser pop up that appears asking to connect to paypal and if it's blocked or an older browser it might not display properly and only white to users accessing it.
However, this is a problem that we have no control since that is occurring after being handed over to the paypal gateway to finish the transaction.
There was a known similar report for mobile like that but it was for mobile so perhaps some of your users are experiencing the same problem since it can happen on mobile and desktop.
- KadeJMAnswered on July 29, 2016 at 05:11 PM
Additionally, I also meant to tell you that if the browser's pop-ups are enabled then it should function normally again.
- keskimakimecomAnswered on July 30, 2016 at 05:45 AMThank you
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 30, 2016 at 07:07 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Let us know if you need more information.