- VisionProCleaningAsked on April 03, 2012 at 11:55 AM
I have been trying to save changes to a form and the changes will not save. It is frustrating at best and is causing problems in my company. What is going on? I hit save and when I preview the form, the changes are not there. Also, on the form submissions that come to my e-mail...the headings do not print and so I don't have the information necessary to process the form. This is crazy. A phone number to talk to a person would be great. I would never treat my customers this way...by refusing to talk to them!
Please help asap!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 02:36 PM
We apologize for your inconvenience. As much as we would like to help you have a phone conversation, we do not have a voice contact center to handle such requests.
On your non-saving issue. Can you please delete your browser's cache and try opening and saving your form again? If this does not work after deleting your cache, can you please provide us the ID or the name of the form so we can look into it?
In regarding your email notifications with incomplete details, please delete the old notification and create a new one. Modified email alert contents do not update automatically once it has been modified.
How to delete an email notification
1. Edit your form and click on Email alerts, then click the Notification
2. Once the Email Alert Wizard appears, click the Delete E-mail button on the lower left part
3. Click the OK button to confirm delete of the notification
Add an Email Notificaiton
Now, that you deleted the old one, add a new Email Notification by doing the following steps:
1. Click on Email Alerts and click on the Add New Email button
2. Select Notification and continue with the wizard process.
3. Once you're done, save the form as well.
We'll wait for your updates.