- grade4pagasaAsked on July 31, 2016 at 12:36 PM
Is there a way to get the Counter Label value(s) inside a Ticket Purchases widget per Ticket Type?
I was hoping I could add those values inside an HTML Text widget.
Much appreciated.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on July 31, 2016 at 01:42 PM
I'm sorry but I don't understand how would you like to change the counter label?
Where you would like to show them?
We'll wait for your response.
- grade4pagasaAnswered on July 31, 2016 at 10:08 PM
I don't want to "change the counter label". I'd like to pipe their values inside an HTML text field. Is this possible within the JotForm GUI?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 01, 2016 at 03:36 AM
Unfortunately, it's not possible. The calculation widget cannot fetch it either.
- grade4pagasaAnswered on August 01, 2016 at 03:40 AM
How does the ticket purchases widget correctly determine the exact numbers remaining to be displayed in the counter label values?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 01, 2016 at 05:10 AM
It's through API that is automatically created by the widget. You can view the API at https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/api. Unfortunately, there is no way we can utilize the API method in the form.
A workaround would be to suggest users to look for the field in order to see the remaining items.