- CharliMatzAsked on July 31, 2016 at 03:36 PM
- CharliMatzAnswered on July 31, 2016 at 04:25 PM
About half of the class will send a check or money order. So if I could get it to show exactly the same as the debit card calculation at the bottom of the page, so they could print for their records, I think it would be less confusing for all.
I would just change it to show "Check/Money Order". Then they could actual put in the COUPON code and it would be so easy for them.
I am sure this is much easy than I am making it .... sorry.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 31, 2016 at 04:34 PM
1) First assign a calculation value to each option in your drop down field labeled as "Number of Guests Ice Breaker": https://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value
2) Then, add a Form Calculation widget to obtain the value:
3) And if you want to assign a value to each option for the rest of the fields called:
Number of Guests Dinner
Number of Guests Brunch
Number of Guests NCHS Tour(no values yet)
Simply repeat step 1, and include them in the calculation field: https://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-Perform-Calculation-in-the-Form
Here is my cloned version: https://www.jotformpro.com/form/62126025261949?
You can clone it if you want to: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Let us know if you need more help.
- CharliMatzAnswered on July 31, 2016 at 04:52 PM
On step 1 when I go to edit properties I get this instead of the DROP DOWN edit box you show.
I can not figure out what I am doing wrong?
- CharliMatzAnswered on July 31, 2016 at 05:16 PM
THANK YOU THANK YOU ......... I have spent days trying to figure this out, so used yours and cloned.
Copied to site and it looks and works so much better!!!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on July 31, 2016 at 06:25 PM
You are welcome! Open a new thread if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you. :-)