- Onondaga ski clubAsked on April 03, 2012 at 02:03 PM
We would lke to be able to have someone other than the webmaster be able to have access to and be able to edit only the data which is submitted by our members. In our case it would be the membership chairperson. This person has limited skills in terms of site development and for obvous reasons we do not want them to have access to anything that would enable them to change the design of our forms
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 04:31 PM
You can share the forms that you need the next user to access by using steps below;
1. Copy the form URL of the form you would like to share on another account,
2. Log into the target account,
3. Click on "New Form" button on My Forms page,
4. Select "Import Form", then "From a web page". Then paste the URL.
This links guides onhow to clone the forms; https://www.jotform.com/help/28-How-to-Clone-a-Form-from-a-Web-Page
If you just want to share data amongst multiple people then instead of creating and managing lots of accounts simply create an Excel feed and send its URL to your users. Here is how you can do that:
You can do that for each person. All they have to do is to bookmark the Excel feed or sign up for the RSS feed on their email software.
You can also look at this thread for more tips; https://www.jotform.com/answers/36040-How-do-I-add-another-user-on-my-account
I hope this information will be of help, please lets know if you need further assistance.