- asifjamilakhtarAsked on August 01, 2016 at 03:45 AM
HOW CAN I PUT A DIFFFERENCE OF 7 DAYS BETWEEN CASE SUBMISSION AND TARGET DATES? I.E TARGET DATE SOULD BE ATLEAST 7 DAYS AHEAD OF SUBMISSION DATE
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 01, 2016 at 06:29 AM
To compute for your target date (7 days ahead of the submission date), you can try the following steps.
1. Add a DateTime field that will capture the current date.
Note: Set the Default Date setting to current so it will capture the current date.
2. Add a Calculation field to compute for the date.
3. Setup the formula for the Calculation field as follows.
You can check this sample form: https://form.jotform.com/62132950031948 for more information. This is how the form will work:
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- asifjamilakhtarAnswered on August 01, 2016 at 07:45 AMU have done it with a simple method. You can open the form and see.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 01, 2016 at 09:26 AM
Looks like your message was cut off. If you are trying to attach a screenshot to this thread, please see How to add screenshots/images to questions to the support forum?
I also browsed your form but none of them captures submission date. If you are working on a particular form, please give us the link to the form.
- asifjamilakhtarAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 01:45 AMPLEASE SEE THE FIELD SUBMISSION DATE AND TARGET DATE. I HAVE INSERTED ATHE
CALCULATE FIELD WIDGET AND A CONDITION THAT THE DIFFERENCE SHOULD NOT BE
LESS THAN 4 DAYS AS SEEN IN THE SCREEN SHOTS BELOW
[image: Inline image 2]
[image: Inline image 1]
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 03:04 AM
I checked your condition for the dates on this form and found that the condition has a target value of 2. If you want to show the message if it is less than 4 days, then you will have to change the value of the condition to 4.
Other than that, your form seems to be setup correctly. The condition should work as expected.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.