- rrusso53Asked on April 03, 2012 at 02:46 PM
- gori-mathewAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 02:59 PM
Since you are paying using Credit card on Plimus gateway.To cancel your subscription :
1. Go to your Account Settings
2. Click the Cancel Account link right under Account Info. You will then be redirected to Plimus login page, where your account ID (different from your Jotform username) is already prefilled.
3. Find your Plimus password in the email that was sent to you when you first paid for your subscription. If you can't find it, have it reset using this link - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/forgot_password.jsp?designId=1
4. After recovering your password, log in to this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp - then cancel your subscription.
When you cancel your subscription you will not be charged again. Your account will stay Premium until the duration of the subscription you have paid for lapses.