- sofimanAsked on August 01, 2016 at 03:43 PM
Iam not able to access my form neither your website suddenly from my home network !
my ip: 126.96.36.199
Please check ASAPPage URL:
- sofimanAnswered on August 01, 2016 at 03:54 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 01, 2016 at 08:10 PM
The account seems to be back to normal. Please avoid making forms that request credit card without a payment integration.
- sofimanAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 12:36 AMIt isnt blocked.. I can access it without any problem from any other network connection but not my home connection..here is what i get when i try to access jotform.com (screenshot)My IP is: 188.8.131.52
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 04:16 AM
I have whitelisted your IP Address. Please check again.
- sofimanAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 04:23 AM
Same! Please view my other thread as that issue is happening with my clients also where I have to use proxy to enter here and write
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 07:58 AM
I see that my colleague has submitted your other thread to our backend team. Our developers will further check your issue and give you the updates there.
- colletteAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 08:37 AM
I made a form quite a while ago but login is not recognising my email address and i am not being sent any jotform messages. people are telling me they have sent messages to me. i tried it myself and no message. here is the link to the jotform http://www.ysbarts.com/contactus.html
please can you help!