- LambarinoAsked on August 01, 2016 at 03:52 PM
Is possible download the HTML/CSS/JS ?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 01, 2016 at 08:12 PM
Yes, you can download the source code of your forms, this guide will help you to do it individually: How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form
You may also download all the data of your forms, this includes the submissions data as well as the forms as HTML files, you can take a look here in order to know how to do it: How-to-export-all-of-your-data-at-once
Hope this helps.
- LambarinoAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 05:46 PMThanks!!!
- LambarinoAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 05:46 PMSorry, the link ended in timed out...
Can you help me?
- victorAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 08:09 PM
Can you please indicate if you are still having issues downloading the source code of your form. I just tested and did not have any problems.