- benroetgerAsked on August 01, 2016 at 08:09 PM
I am trying to do a leave application form.
Is it possible to have the branch manager sign once, then send the form to the branch for someone else to sign.
is this possible>
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 02:06 AM
Yes, it is possible to have multiple signatures to your form. Please follow the guide below:
1. First, make sure that you have an email field for the other signatory.
2. Then setup an autoresponder so that an email will be sent to the other signatory for them to sign.
3. Add an edit link to the autoresponder. Go to the settings, open the Form Fields and click the Edit Link to add it to the autoresponder email.
Once you have added the link, you are all set. This is how the process should work:
Step 1: Branch manager fills in the form and enters the email address of other signatory.
Step 2: Upon submission, an autoresponder email will be sent to the other signatory. This message will have an edit link that the signatory can click to open the form and add their own signature.
Step 3: Other signatory signs and submits the form again.
Step 4: You will receive the notification with both signatures added.
Here's a demo form so you can see it in action: https://form.jotform.com/62140726824958. You can enter your email address in the "Email of other signatory" field to receive the email with the edit link. You can also clone it to your account if you like.
If you need further assistance, please let us know.