- chahtamedaAsked on November 12, 2010 at 02:59 PM
I create forms for more than one website. The old format allowed me to edit the contact email address when I created the form. And, I was able to have the submitted information sent to more than one email address? How and where can I do this now?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 16, 2010 at 03:51 AM
To change email address for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Change the email address on the lower bottom corner. If you need to add more than one email address, separate them with a comma.