- homecareaustraliaAsked on August 01, 2016 at 09:48 PM
I created a form " code of conduct agreement " via jotform and when I received it via email, I can not see all the wording. You can check the code of contact form here - > http://www.homecareaustralia.com.au/code-of-conduct1.html
I will attach the screenshots of what I created and what I received. Please help.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 03:15 AM
Your form's design seems to have changed at the time of my checking.
Please note that default email notifications only show the label and data from the field. If you want to see all the wording of the form on the email, then you will have to copy and paste the wording into the body of your email.
Here's how it should look once you receive a submission in email:
If you also want to show it in the submissions page, all you need is to:
1. Go to submissions and click the gear icon
2. Check the "Show Headers and Icon" box.
3. Click the gear icon again to save the setting.