- jeannablossombirthorgAsked on August 02, 2016 at 04:45 AM
Having the same problem as focustrain. Very frustrating as it is subscription renewal season here and I have people asking for the code. Grrr...
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Add Coupon Code to Payment Forms
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 08:05 AM
Thank you for posting your concern. However, it would be great if you can provide us more details on the matter at hand, such as the form in issue.
We will be looking forward to your response.
- jeannablossombirthorgAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 09:48 PM
It's literally the exact same problem as focustrain (the comment directly previous to mine). *sigh* I'll just read the response to her comment.
- jeannablossombirthorgAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 09:51 PM
Grrr....just went to view the answer and the link takes me to our Jotform dashboard.
Here is what focustrain said:
"Can not add, delete or create coupons under my subscription formplus one of my coupons is missing not working. What happen to the coupon window on subscription option. It was not added to new dialogs and I can not get back to the old dialogs to fix problem."
Yep, exact same problem. (We only have one form- a subscription form- so there you go.) Thanks for your prompt attention to the matter.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 01:48 AM
Can you please provide us the link to the form which you're having issues with? The direct URL of the form will do.
We need this information because after I checked your account, I found that it's marked as dormant and no forms in it. So I'm assuming you're working on a form on a different account, but since we have no information on the link to the specific form, we would have no way to find out the issue and do some tests.
Will be looking forward to your response.
- jeannablossombirthorgAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 12:47 PM
- IrshadAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 02:02 PM
I have checked your form, but I am not able to reproduce the issue. Can you please confirm in which Browser you are checking it.
We would be happy to assist you. Thanks.
- jeannablossombirthorgAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 06:25 PM
I tried it on both Chrome and Firefox.
- jeannablossombirthorgAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 06:37 PM
Just tried it on Explorer as well.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 09:04 PM
I have tested and I can see that the coupon codes option is not showing on the new wizard, the current codes that you've applied are not working either, they're not applying the discount.
I will forward this thread to our second level, our developers will investigate the issue and you will be notified when this is resolved.
- jeannablossombirthorgAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 09:26 PM
Thanks so much! Any idea how long this may take? I have people waiting to subscribe who are waiting on the code. Don't want to lose them...
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 10:56 PM
I decided to open separated tickets for your problems, for this thread I opened a ticket because the coupon codes option is not appearing when selling subscriptions.
Your other issue about coupon codes not being applied has been moved here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/897996
I have suggested there something that may help you to get coupon codes working, please check that and follow your case about coupon codes not being applied there, please.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 04, 2016 at 11:13 AM
You may use the old wizard in the meantime to add coupons to your subscription payments.
Simply add a &old to the form builder URL.
For example: https://www.jotform.com//?formID=50377284911155&old
We'll update you as soon as the feature is available on the new wizard
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 07, 2016 at 07:32 AM
We're closing this ticket because the said feature (subscription coupons) had already been added to the new wizard.
Please feel free to ask if you have questions or concerns.