- RecSoccerAsked on August 02, 2016 at 08:15 AM
I'm using jotform to register a group of players for a recreational soccer league. Once the players have registered, is there a way to download or print all of the individual registrations as one-page each for each registration? It looks like I can go through all of the registrations one by one to print them, but that seems very time-consuming and cumbersome. Is there an easier way?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 11:02 AM
Yes, there's a fastest way to print all submissions at once. However, you need to download the submissions in a PDF file. Here's how:
1. Go to the My Forms page. Select the form and click the Submissions button.
2. In the Submissions page, click the PDF button in the Grid Report. You can also print preview submission (single submission) here.
3. Open the downloaded PDF submission using your PDF reader and print it.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.