- tombbAsked on April 23, 2010 at 02:42 PMI'm adding a contact form. I see the html link to the Jotform, and I know how to add HTML widgets to iWeb, but is the Jotform URL what I paste into my snippet?
- graeme_millerAnswered on April 24, 2010 at 12:50 PMinstead if you click 'advanced' when on the sharing screen, you'll see more options. Click 'HTML Editor', and then select iWeb. The code is there and should show up correctly in iWeb.
- tombbAnswered on April 26, 2010 at 12:28 PMGreat, that worked.But after submitting that form, a Jotform Thank You is displayed. Is there a way to display my own Thank You form instead?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on April 27, 2010 at 03:49 AM1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab on the form builder toolbar
2. Click on "Thank You"
3. Select "Custom URL" option and enter a URL from your own web site.