- ShelbyLeAnnAsked on August 02, 2016 at 09:59 AM
I have been trying for a week now to update my contract. I save and preview, save and preview and it NEVER SAVES. I've re-typed it about 30 times. Even tried saving in different browsers.
- CharlieAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 11:53 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience.
May we know what exactly you are editing or changing? Your revision history shows that the changes you made on the form are being saved:
I went ahead and checked your form directly, I can edit, save and preview it correctly. Below is a screencast, you can see that I changed the header title and added "Edit Text - " on it. I saved the changes and preview the form. The change was displayed correctly.
Note: I have removed the edit I made as it seems like your form is live and being used.
If you are trying to edit the "Text" field. Please note that you need to click the "Edit HTML" button:
The text editor will then be disabled, to save the changes there, you need to click the "COMPLETE" button.
After that, the text in the "Text" field will be changed, but you need to hit the save button in the form builder.
If you could provide us exactly the problem you are getting (what change you are trying to do), then we could investigate it further.
We'll wait for your response.
- ShelbyLeAnnAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 12:45 PMI finally updated java and it seemed to work. Thanks for the response.
- ShelbyLeAnnAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 12:45 PMAnd yes I meant changes weren't reflecting after I hit save. Updating java
solved the problem.
- CharlieAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 01:26 PM
I'm glad to hear that you have managed to resolve it already. If you encounter any problems again, please do not hesitate to ask us here in the forum.