- baileylAsked on August 02, 2016 at 11:16 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 12:54 PM
You can actually embed the form in your website. You can also send the form's URL so that they can open the for directly. Here's how to share a form:
1. Click the Publish button in the Form Builder.
2. In the Publish wizard, copy the direct link of your form to share it.
3. You can also click the Share Form button and choose send via email or any social media accounts you want to share your form with.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you need further help. Thank you.