- maxboostAsked on April 03, 2012 at 09:14 PM
you know i ask if we can have an integration to phpbb or ipb, but having the subited data into RSS feed i can take that and have the ipb auto import
so is there a RSS option? :)
- maxboostAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 09:27 PM
Ok found it, but when is importing the data on the title says the form name how can i change that to say one of the feilds name like "title"
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 04, 2012 at 03:39 AM
Are you looking to change the Title of each feeds? The title of the rss feed created in jotform reports comes from the name of the Form -- if you want to change the feed title, simply change the form name used in the submission.
And the 'title' cannot be derive from an element or field in the form (i.e. from label or textbox)
Hope this answers your inquiry. Please inform us if this is not what you were looking for.
- ahs1972alumniAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 04:35 PM
I'm looking to be able to derive the "title" of a rss entry from what is submittted a certain field. can this be added as a feature?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on May 31, 2012 at 05:03 PM
ahs1972alumni, a similar request has been raised and is currently with the developers. We will let you know as soon as we got updates.
- maxboostAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 06:41 AM
any updates on this?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 14, 2013 at 09:43 AM
Unfortunately, the request is still open on this thread: http://www.jotform.com/answers/99049-Feature-Request-Change-RSS-Submission-Title-Based-on-Field.
We'll let you know if there are updates.