- grade4pagasaAsked on August 02, 2016 at 11:39 AM
It would be a great widget (and a time saver) ifwe can merge the look & feel of the ticket purchases widget together with the functionality of the purchase order - which will also show how many items are left for each product.
Add to that, the professional looking invoice / receipt will be automatically included in the email notification or thank you page.
For your consideration. Crossed fingers.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 01:18 PM
Before I forward this request to our developers, may I ask if you are talking about the Purchase Order too under the Payment Fields? And you would like have the same functionality as the Ticket Purchases widget where it display the remaining products like an Inventory. Is that correct?
Let me create a separate thread for the invoice/ receipt issue, here's the URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/896335
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- grade4pagasaAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 05:04 PM
yes on both questions.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 07:04 PM
I have forwarded this request to our developer team for checking if such implementation is possible since it is limited how we can send additional data to Purchase order.
Anyhow, we will inform you if there is any update regarding this request.
- grade4pagasaAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 02:55 AM
Hi JotForm Dev Team.
Just to clarify on my Feature Request.
1. I want the ease of use in adding products, prices and images of the Purchase Order tool wizard (fig. 1)
to be merged with the
2. look and feel of the Ticket Purchases or Inventory widget hybrid (fig. 2)
Currently, it's cumbersome to add products and their specs inside the ticket purchases or inventory widget (as compared to the purchase order tool).
And the purchase order tool does not have the functionality to show the remaining available stocks - and the PO tool does not look as cool as the ticket purchases or inventory widget.
Hope this clarifies the rationale of my feature request.
fig. 1 - desirable ease of use of the PO wizard
fig. 2 - desirable look and feel of the Ticket Purchases / Inventory widget (hybrid)
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 04:40 AM
Thank you for the clarification. Your request has been sent to the developers so we will just have to wait for their response. If we have any news on this, we shall let you know on this thread. Regards.