- AllanAsked on April 03, 2012 at 09:43 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 09:57 PM
Here's how you can do it:
First, get the full source code to copy to your web site. Open your form on the Form Builder.
1. Open "Set & Embed" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Form"
3. Click on "Source" and copy the HTML code provided to your web site..
Then edit out the year question from the birthday picker
4. On the source code, search for _year and remove the dropdown menu code and the sub-label code.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 09:58 PM
It's possible with CSS Injection. You may inject the code below to your form to hide the year dropdown field.
Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns. Thanks for using JotForm!
- AbbynazAnswered on April 03, 2012 at 10:15 PM
- pinoytechAnswered on April 04, 2012 at 01:48 AM
If need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.
Thank you for using JotForm!