- vhall31490Asked on August 02, 2016 at 12:38 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 01:36 PM
It looks like rest of your quest may not have gone through. In any case if you are trying to limit submissions to your form then setup a wait list here is a workaround for how to do so.
A limit can be placed on the number of submissions a form receives. An expiration date can also be set for the form.
Load the form into the form builder and take the following steps:
1. Click on Preferences button on the top toolbar
2. In the Preferences window click the Form Limits tab
3. On this tab you can limit the number of submissions and/or set an expiration date:
Create a second wait list form and change your error message to something like "Our capacity has been reached, but you may sign up on our waitlist HERE…” and have a link to an identical, but separate form that contains only wait listed customers.