- vhall31490Asked on August 02, 2016 at 12:58 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 02:02 PM
Depending on how you would like to link the forms, it should possible. Let us know a bit more detail regarding how you would like to link the forms and we will be happy to show you how to link them.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 04:44 PM
Yes, it is possible to link one form to another using the Thank You Page Redirect. Please check this demo form. Here's a guide on how to achieve this:
1. Get the direct link of the second form. Click the Publish button and then
2. Go to the first form and click the Thank You button. Select Redirect to external link and then paste the URL of the 2nd form in the field below it. After that, click the Save Changes button.
3. Save the form and then test it. Here's a screenshot of how it'll look like:
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- vhall31490Answered on August 02, 2016 at 06:45 PMThank you on this query about linking the forms. This was very helpful.
New email address effective 4/15/2016: email@example.com