- apppros13Asked on August 02, 2016 at 05:03 PM
I'm trying to get it to where both the notification 1 email & the auto responder include the response that was chosen in the form
Interested in vendor: yes
- I already booked this service with this vendor
- email me this vendors information for my reference later
- please have this vendor contact me for additional information
(I want one of the above 3 to show in the email that's sent)
Right now, it's showing the "yes" but not the answer. How do I fix this?
- victorAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 06:52 PM
When submitting forms I was able to replicate what you indicated. In the email notification I only received the first checkbox answer (YES/NO). The other two fields even if it was shown properly did get displayed in the email.
While playing around I noticed that in the PREFERENCE settings, under the ADVANCED tab, you had the option CLEAR ON SUBMIT. When I changed it to CLEAR ON BEING HIDDEN, I was able to get the proper field in the notification.
Please let us know if this helps.
- apppros13Answered on August 03, 2016 at 04:45 PMI'm not seeing where this is? I tried the form again and still got the
email without the specifics so i'm not sure if you left it changed or not?
I went into the 28 event space form, clicked Preferences at the top, went
to advanced..and this is what I saw instead of the screenshot you sent
- victorAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 04:58 PM
When you are in the preference wizard and in the advanced tab. You will see a button on the bottom left (SOW MORE). After pressing this, you will notice more option being displayed. At the end the the option to CLEAR HIDDEN FIELD VALUES.
I have already modified this in your form. Can you please try submitted a test form and see if everything works properly.
- apppros13Answered on August 05, 2016 at 05:46 PMIt still doesn't show the choice I Madd in the email :/ (see screenshots)
I have a project coming down to the wire that I need this to work for.
Before I can duplicate the forms, I have to get this to work so anything
you can do to help with this is greatly appreciated!
- apppros13Answered on August 05, 2016 at 05:46 PMI had submitted this form back on 8/2 & it was working just fine as far as
putting in the answer they chose so I'm not sure where the disconnect
Interested in Vendor Yes
Please have this vendor contact me for additional information
- victorAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 05:49 PM
I'm sorry but we were not able to view your screen shot. Can you please try uploading the image again using the upload file icon:
We will await for your response.
- apppros13Answered on August 05, 2016 at 06:45 PMI'm just not getting any change in my email response It still only says:
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 05, 2016 at 07:36 PM
Unfortunately, we didn't receive your screenshot, could you please try to insert in this thread like my colleague suggested above by using this button:
In the meantime I did some tests on the cloned form of yours and I was able to replicate this issue. What I tried is to recreate the Notifier and that worked:
Since you have conditions that are affecting sending of Notifiers, please make sure that your newly created one is properly assigned.
Let us know how that worked for you.
- apppros13Answered on August 06, 2016 at 12:45 AMOkay so should I Just used the cloned form instead of the regular form?
Because the one I was using was 28 event space and that was not producing
the right results.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 06, 2016 at 02:58 AM
Well, you don't have to clone your form, what I did is:
1. I created new Notifier:
Exactly the same like Notifier that you already had.
2. I created exactly the same Autoresponder as well:
3. And then I adjusted all your conditions to match new Autoresponder and Notifier:
After that, I did some test submissions and got the email with all information in it.
Please let us know how this worked for you.