- DrivePaymentsAsked on August 02, 2016 at 05:28 PM
In the "old" system we were able to add an image and select add security certificate. The new one doesn't allow this but I noticed the SSL was in "recently used," however, the image doesn't show up on any of my forms. What's the URL for that image?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 07:22 PM
By default, our forms are SSL certified and all uploads as well. Maybe you have some forms where you uploaded pictures that are not on SSL URL's and now they are not showing. Could you please let us know which forms are affected so we can investigate further?
Anyhow, re-upload of the image should fix your issue, and I would advise to upload to JotForm servers.
We'll wait for your response.
- DrivePaymentsAnswered on August 02, 2016 at 10:01 PM
I am talking about the default logo/image that Jot Forms used to provide so we could show that the form was secure. I believe the image you guys have was something along the lines of: images/security_certificate_seal_positivessl.gif
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 02:14 AM
The URL of the seal, if you want to use it on your form is:
Let us know if you need more information.
- DrivePaymentsAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 03:23 PM
Perfect, thank you that's what I needed