- khausnerAsked on August 03, 2016 at 11:53 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on August 03, 2016 at 01:03 PM
If you use the Test Email button in the email wizard, the test notification will always be sent to the account's email address and not to the assigned recipient. The best way to test the notification is to open the actual form and complete it.
If you want to know how to change the account's email address, here's a guide:
Click the User icon at the top right. After that, click on the Account text link. Go to the Profile section and you'll see the Email field. If you want to change it, just click the Edit text link at the right. You can also just go to this link My Account Profile section.
If you want to just change the email recipient of the notification then please refer to this guide:
1. Click the Emails button in the Form Builder.
2. Select the Notification and then click the Edit button.
3. Go to the Recipients tab. In the Recipient Emails field, you can delete a current recipient or add a new one.
4. Click the Save button when you're done and then save the changes.
Here's the complete guide: How-to-Properly-Add-Change-and-Test-a-New-Email-Recipient-Address
Hope that helps. Thank you.