- michael0308Asked on November 14, 2010 at 09:44 AM
I created an employment application form and at the end put a block of "legaleze" for the attorneys and a place for the applicant to sign that they understand. I have saved, closed, and reopened the form and the text is there. It is there in Preview mode, but has disappered in submission form. What am I doing wrong?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 16, 2010 at 03:19 AM
Do you want the Free Text (HTML) field to be shown on the submissions?
- michael0308Answered on November 16, 2010 at 05:08 AM
Yes, I am looking for the Free Text to appear on the submissions.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on November 18, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Simply add it to the email body b copying and pasting it from the page. You cannot include Free Text (HTML) field contents on the emails using a tag.
To add some text to your emails:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Add the text to the body of the email
6. Finish and Save the form.